Feedback on "The Shop"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Was just surfing the shop (link up there ^).

The drop down menu options "All" do not list "All" items by a long chalk which might mean people don't see a lot of things that are available and a lot of stuff is mis-named (underwear is described as tee-shirts, a scarf is described as a mug and an umbrella is described as a base-ball cap for example).

Also - any chance of adding buffs? My CycleChat buff is a bit tatty.

Shaun

Founder
Hmmm ... thanks for letting me know. I think there's something wrong with it - there shouldn't be any undies, umbrellas or scarves. I'll have a look at the settings to see what's going on. The only things I set-up in the shop were t-shirts, tops, caps, and mugs.

The shop, as it stands right now, won't ever contain our buffs or cycling gear as those are custom ordered directly from the manufacturers / suppliers; the Spreadshirt shop is based on product blanks that are printed with our design when you order them, and sent to you directly. They don't currently feature any cycling gear.

I do plan to do a buff and CC kit order this year. I'll post in site news when that happens, but it won't be anytime soon as I'm still playing catch-up from the latter part of last year ... ;)

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom