Feeling Fat fat fat ole oleee ole olee feeling fat fat fat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I cant wait to finish all the 'bad' stuff in the house that despicably caused me to pile on the whole of 2lbs in the last two weeks and having not exercised once! :eek:

Trying to remain sugar sober from now on even though there is a very tempting birthday to celebrate in a couple of days time.

Feeling very guilty at the moment but I know I can do it!

How were your holidays??

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Arch says that you're not allowed to start diets on a bank holiday. :mrpig:

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
Well despite eating like a little piggy over the festive season I've managed to get out nearly everyday for a ride or run and have lost 2lbs, so I'm well chuffed!!!

postman

Legendary Member
I have made it my goal to put weight on during the festive season.I lost a lot of weight during Oct and Nov.So i had a great excuse to pile it back o.Confession time,after failing to ride back to Leeds in October i have not been out since.
I have enjoyed every mouthful of food and drink i have had.But i have upset the stomach,but only got one more party.Tomorrow is my eldest daughters birthday 16 she is.A full family affair,so one more session of Guinness and whisky.Then out comes the bike next week.

postman

Legendary Member
La la la la,we have some Eton mess left over from last night and some double choclate choclate cake.So i might just mix them both in the same dish.Dr Arch's orders you know.No diets on a Bank Holiday.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Confession time,after failing to ride back to Leeds in October i have not been out since.
Then out comes the bike next week.

I have not ridden a bike since 1st October. Yesterday was going to be the day, then today, then I looked out of the window......

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
eaten too much rich food that has produced too much smelly wind , but otherwise very good

sorry for being honest

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Eaten and drunk way too much, but I have managed a few short rides. The traditional New Years Day walk up Walton hill was a bit of a struggle though !

OP
OP
xxmimixx

xxmimixx

Well despite eating like a little piggy over the festive season I've managed to get out nearly everyday for a ride or run and have lost 2lbs, so I'm well chuffed!!!

im impressed :thumbsup:

I have not ridden a bike since 1st October. Yesterday was going to be the day, then today, then I looked out of the window......

same here it's pi$$ing down and moment in Kent, meant to do my first xc run tomorrow but if it's still chucking it down Im bailing out and carry on with my Zombies crusade on the PS3 (my festive guilty pleasure!) :blush:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Another porker reporting for duty! Have been out for a couple of short, and one very long, rides but otherwise have hoffed my way through the house. Still have another week of hols to go :ohmy: Off out for a ride tomorrow, come rain or shine, but the crew I'm out with usually have a cake stop on the way round and then go to the pub. Doomed!

Top Bottom