Feeling Fat fat fat ole oleee ole olee feeling fat fat fat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
All I can say is thank heavens for Lycra and elasticated waistbands ^_^

TVC

I've been a good boy over Christmas (mostly) :angel: I've even been having raw juice for breakfast - Orange juice, an apple, a large tomato, cucumber and carrots all blitzed together. Yum!

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
I've not taken the bike out of the house since December 4th, had planned to go to Richmond this morning and do a couple of laps of the park but the rain started and my arse was too glued to the sofa. I'm definitely starting Weight Watchers again this year to try and lose some of the half a stone I regained last year. Just as soon as all the cheese is finished...

Holdsworth

Über Member
Had too much junk food over the Christmas period, combine that with recent lack of cycling I have put on a noticeable bit of weight, around 5-7kg. Must get back into the routine of going out on my bike and build up my mileage.

Globalti

Legendary Member
The turbo trainer seemed like a good idea but TBH an hour yesterday didn't stress me as much as it used to when I was only mountain biking. You definitely develop better endurance as a road cyclist.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I've stuck to my training program quite well. I've generally eaten a bit more but not too much, and not drunk a great deal. Not got much cycling done, but I have run around 75km in the last week or so and done plenty of weights, so I don't think I have put too much on. It's back to the pool next week and some long sessions on the bike trainer.

Top Bottom