Feeling Fat fat fat ole oleee ole olee feeling fat fat fat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I'm starting the Cambridge Diet with the GF tomorrow so went out for my last ride, for a few weeks/months, today. Took the 2 Granddaughters out in the trailer. Did about 6 miles. They loved it.
With this diet they don't recommend that you do any exercise in the initial stages as it's a very low calorie diet (about 500 a day).
Anyone else have any experience of this diet?

I would rather die than try to survive off 500kcal per day.

A colleague followed a similar diet - it cost a small fortune, she lost the required amount of weight and look more haggard and uglier than she did before the weight loss. I kid you not. She did not look healthy at all. She has subsequently regained most of the lost weight and looks a lot happier.

Damaged Hero

Veteran
I take all our chocs, biscuits and mince pies etc to work. That way they get used up far quicker then they would at home and the temptation is gone :thumbsup:
I plan to do the same with whatever i have not eaten over Christmas,so thats a tin of biscuits and a couple of boxes of chocolates

OP
OP
xxmimixx

xxmimixx

If iv only put on 2lbs over the holidays i will be relieved, happy, and quite smug^_^Tbh I feel its more like 2 stones:cry:
I shall find out in the morning when I squash my scales flat.............:rofl:

ahh ha! I didnt say im only 2lb overweight, I said i only put on 2lb during the holidays
loll.gif
loll.gif

I do have some 'hilly' areas on my body, that I could shed, but they are there for a purpose ^_^

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I do have some 'hilly' areas on my body, that I could shed, but they are there for a purpose ^_^

To rest pint glasses on?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I've eaten and drunk as much as I wanted (which is a lot) and I've not put any weight on. Odd, coz last year I gained half a stone over Christmas. :smile:

Top Bottom