Feeling Fat fat fat ole oleee ole olee feeling fat fat fat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I'm starting the Cambridge Diet with the GF tomorrow so went out for my last ride, for a few weeks/months, today. Took the 2 Granddaughters out in the trailer. Did about 6 miles. They loved it.
With this diet they don't recommend that you do any exercise in the initial stages as it's a very low calorie diet (about 500 a day).
Anyone else have any experience of this diet?

Fran143

Über Member
Not impressed with the additional padding on my rear at the moment....disappointed to see that my scales accurately reflected my crimbo indulgences!:cry: The question is do I eat the two giant toblerones tonight or after my cycle tomorrow?:wacko:

marafi

Rolling down the hills with the bike.
It is going well thankfully. Yet majority of my hoildays been ill so i could not cycle for ages. Still though, as soon as im better its on my way to somewhere by BIKE! Can not wait!

Lisa21

Mooching.............
I cant wait to finish all the 'bad' stuff in the house that despicably caused me to pile on the whole of 2lbs in the last two weeks and having not exercised

If iv only put on 2lbs over the holidays i will be relieved, happy, and quite smug^_^Tbh I feel its more like 2 stones:cry:
I shall find out in the morning when I squash my scales flat.............:rofl:

Top Bottom