Felt Jasmine Beach Cruiser

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rebuild1961

Scored this at Goodwill for 10.00. They thought it was a repainted older bike. Had to buy it, I prefer the 70's 10 speeds, I will probably trade it off.

Attachments

• 0625211214.jpg
    0625211214.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 14
OP
OP
Rebuild1961

Rebuild1961

The reply from Fishfright is not showing. I Dunno.

AndyRM

XOXO
Very nice, I do like cruiser style bikes, but they're not really that common in the UK.

It's possible that @FishFright just 'liked' the post rather than leave a comment as well, that's a feature of the forum.

CharleyFarley

You can't beat the price. Beach cruisers sell well in the big box stores, but I see most of them chained up, covered in dirt, and with flat tires. I just got one running again for a neighbor after it sat outside in all weathers for two years.

My main ride for distances up to 20 miles is a Specialized fat bike, but I like my beach cruiser for short evening rides. I bought it new in January 2020 and have put 2,100 miles on it. Added fenders, different handlebars, swapped the twist shifter for lever, new crankset because I needed a smaller chain ring, and changed the ridiculous Shimano MegaRange freewheel for a 14-28. Different saddle, too. Oh, and an adjustable quill stem to bring the handlebars a bit closer to me. Now it's a great bike.

Top Bottom