felt sick this morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Virtual DBP

Cycled in this morning (nothing too unusual in that) but everytime i put in any effort i felt like i was going to throw up!

It was fine if i just went along but as soon as i started going up any hill/undulation or tried to hit the usual speed on the flats, it made me fill really ill.

Can't think of much different than normal. had a bowl of porridge and a cup of tea before i left the house. I did have a macdonalds yesterday for my tea which is the first time i've done that in a long time.

One difference was that there was a really bad freezing fog which meant i was constantly clearing my throat and nose and i was more wrapped up than usual.

result is i'm not not really looking forward to the run home...

does this just happen sometimes or does it sound like something i have or haven't done???

Cheers,

Cam

jimboalee

Virtual DBP said:
Cycled in this morning (nothing too unusual in that) but everytime i put in any effort i felt like i was going to throw up!

It was fine if i just went along but as soon as i started going up any hill/undulation or tried to hit the usual speed on the flats, it made me fill really ill.

Can't think of much different than normal. had a bowl of porridge and a cup of tea before i left the house. I did have a macdonalds yesterday for my tea which is the first time i've done that in a long time.

One difference was that there was a really bad freezing fog which meant i was constantly clearing my throat and nose and i was more wrapped up than usual.

result is i'm not not really looking forward to the run home...

does this just happen sometimes or does it sound like something i have or haven't done???

Cheers,

Cam

Self inflicted injury.

ChrisKH

Guru
You could be coming down with something.

My six year old was just a touch off-colour at football training on Saturday morning. Was in tears that no one was passing properly (which is just not him). At 6.00 pm in a fancy restaurant to celebrate his grandparents 50th wedding anniversary he threw up all over me.

Beware fancy restaurants for the next 24 hours. :wacko:

Top Bottom