Ferry re-opening

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
My reply from Britishvolt landed today, which confirms what @annedonnelly said in her previous post.

Cut and paste:

Hi

Thank you for your message, in response to the letter we sent out early in February. We have been absolutely inundated with messages, so please don’t be offended if we don't answer your question, but rest assured that your views or concerns raised have been taken into consideration.

As you may have heard, our planning application is now live. Please keep your eye on our social media channels and on the website – www.britishvolt.com for further updates and there will be a Frequently Asked Questions page going live very soon if you would like to find out more.

If you are able to make a comment on the council’s portal to reiterate your support that would be fantastic.

Here is the link

https://publicaccess.northumberland...s.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=QPE48BQS0ME00

Thank you

OP
OP
annedonnelly

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
@annedonnelly interesting paper, I’ll have a detailed read through, just for fun!
A skip through looks pretty good, in that there seems to be a forward looking, community involved progression.
Yes, I hope very much that they keep on with their community involvement. The area deserves a break.

One of the reports in the press recently was that they won't discriminate against people with a criminal record when recruiting staff. And that they're going to provide training in basic literacy/numeracy/job-seeking skills in the town - I know that's something that will be of huge benefit to some people.

Top Bottom