Fill that Hole

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I reported a pot hole that has been getting bigger and more and more dangerous for a good few weeks now on Monday, I don't know why it took me so long to report, it just did. Anyway. reported it via http://www.fillthathole.org.uk and according to their information they sent the information over to my council at 16:20 Tuesday, rode in this morning and it's been done! Very impressed with all concerned, so I thought I'd give my council and fillthathole a glowing reference a pat on the back and 10 out of 10 for a speedy response :thumbsup:

Drago

Legendary Member
Have they repaired it properly, or simply emptied a bucket of cold asphalt mix into it?

OP
OP
Mugshot

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Have they repaired it properly, or simply emptied a bucket of cold asphalt mix into it?
Oh it's nothing more than a bucket of gunk tipped into it and it'll have fallen out within a month and then I'll report it again. But I'm still impressed that they did anything to be honest, I wasn't expecting anything more than a fella wth a bucket (which is a sad) but I certainly wasn't expecting the speed of response. It's gone from being hit it and you're coming off to being hit it and you'll rattle your teeth which is some improvement, the position of it is such that if you don't know it's there you will almost certainly hit it.

Blurb

Über Member
I reported one the other day and it was fixed within 48hrs of being passed to the relevant council.
It was also a serious hole which would have taken out any two wheeled transport.
Report, Report, Report!!!

Top Bottom