Finally getting into the Christmas spirit...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
...I am not a fan of Christmas, but thought I'd make an attempt at being festive for a change.

I am growing a Santa Claus beard, even got the grey to make it look authentic :snowball:

This is the longest I've ever lasted not shaving, usually got fed up by now ^_^

View attachment 443289

Anyone else struggle to get excited by the festive season?
Am struggling to get excited by that photo....

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Well today is the shortest day.
Hurrah!

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
Well, I thought I'd start my very small amount of Christmas shopping this morning, 10 minute drive to the supermarket, 15 minutes spent circling the carpark in vain, no spaces anywhere.

Went home :reading:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Well, I thought I'd start my very small amount of Christmas shopping this morning, 10 minute drive to the supermarket, 15 minutes spent circling the carpark in vain, no spaces anywhere.

Went home :reading:
Doing mine in the morning. I will be going VERY early to beat the rush, I don't think anyone else will think of that...… :whistle:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Action stations! I'm going in..... :ph34r:

He who dares, wins.
It was fine. We squeezed the old bus into the last remaining parking spot which, as luck would have it, was right by the exit so there would be no endless queuing to get out of the car park for us :okay:
We were in M&S by 7.05 and next door in Sainsbury's half an hour later. All done and driving smugly out of the exit at just gone 8.30 :highfive:

A slick operation, executed with military precision. I pity the fools that think they will do the shopping later in the day, it was starting to get a bit messy by 8am....

I am actually excited by the fact that , come the big day we will no longer be spending money, already told the wife, it has to stop, and I am so looking forward to a month of January where we will not be spending anything unless absolutely necessary, that is greatest gift of Christmas for me!

Top Bottom