Finally I got my new bike! (short film)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP

77seconds

No grease or carbon paste?

Always add grease to hs integrated bearings especially if steel frames - carbon past is always suggested - for filmaking purposes similar compounds weren’t really needed... different story for bike assembly tutorial, however this is not the case ^_^

Last edited:
OP
OP

77seconds

They're all good. Why don't you make some longer films?

It’s a choice... due to several reasons....
I liked the idea to condensate a story in a very brief period of time... quick and fresh content to enjoy during a coffee break... also, I have a very few time to dedicate to the project, but the main reason is connected to the year of my birth, ‘77 :laugh:

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
Hello, I am new to this forum - I live in Italy (Lake Como) - from my childhood I'm passionate about bikes and filmography - so recently I decided to put together a few amateur (I'm not a pro) contents about the bikes, just short films anyway - I find this forum-section quite interesting, so I decided to register and post one of my jobs.

“I finally received a brand new Ritchey Road Logic Disc frame kit and components to build my new bike. The plan was to put together the bike over the weekend…but surprisingly I found the bike already assembled when I returned home from work today!“

I do hope you like it.

Barring a certain amount of suspension of disbelief (I think Daddy might just have been at home, behind the camera :rolleyes:), what a beautifully shot video!

All of them in the series, in fact.

OP
OP

77seconds

The birthday one I think. Some lovely aerial shots in there. You have a drone?

Yes DJI Mavic PRO - Mavic Air (a bit smaller) (or Mavic PRO2 a bit bigger) would be good as well - Mavic Mini would be the perfect choice in terms of portability but it does not offer the same features of the abovementioned ones.

SuperHans123

Formerly known as snertos999
DHOTYA

Top Bottom