First 10 Time trial tomorrow eve (12.5.10)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kablinsky

palinurus said:
No-one ever* turns up at their fist time trial with skinsuit, pointy hat, disk wheels and oiled legs. Everyone who takes part has started much the same way: turned up on their commute bike and given it some stick.

*or hardly anyone anyway.

I had the pointy hat. But I must have misunderstood as mine had stars and a crescent moon on it. Imagine the embarassment.

OP
OP
M

MLC

Kablinsky said:
Let me know when you're doing it again and I'll book myself in. I managed 31.35 on the East Hanningfield TT but I didn't have as many turns to make as you (4).

Its only held in Canewdon on the 2nd weds of each month their usual is all the way out at steeple which is impossible for me. next one is 9th June I which I will definately book in on let me know if you are going and I'll look out for you.

Great for me that they are only once a month as I have to book 1/2 a day holiday to have any hope in getting there on time from work. (may have to work something out if I get addicted)

Would reiterate what you said earlier as regards the people there everyone really helpful & friendly and I now know why some people can become seriously addicted

Anyone else thinking about it just do it we had everything from proper expensive kit to a couple with shoppers !

ChrisKH

Guru
MLC said:
Its only held in Canewdon on the 2nd weds of each month their usual is all the way out at steeple which is impossible for me. next one is 9th June I which I will definately book in on let me know if you are going and I'll look out for you.

Great for me that they are only once a month as I have to book 1/2 a day holiday to have any hope in getting there on time from work. (may have to work something out if I get addicted)

Would reiterate what you said earlier as regards the people there everyone really helpful & friendly and I now know why some people can become seriously addicted

Anyone else thinking about it just do it we had everything from proper expensive kit to a couple with shoppers !

Over what time period did they run it MLC?

OP
OP
M

MLC

ChrisKH said:
Over what time period did they run it MLC?

First one off is 7pm at Village Hall they tell you to geth there for 6.15 but everyone seemed to turn up and book in around 6.30-40pm

I'm lucky if i'm home by 7

Top Bottom