First big accident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
alecstilleyedye said:
glad you're still with us mate. hope you nail the twunt in the 4x4 for a good penny or two.

Probably mummys insurance?

Therefore all he's lost is a bit of time in training :smile::sad:

GrahamG

Guru
I know what you mean about the points or conviction having a greater effect on him but at least he's got an accident against him for insurance purposes for the next few years so he will seriously feel it in the wallet, just not as much as he should..

catwoman

Oooooh. Just caught up with this thread. Glad to hear you are on the mend and hope you get adequate recompense for all your pain and suffering. :sad:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Did the other cyclist have a helmet cam, not that would look go on youtube...:biggrin:

Good to see that you were able to walk a way, hope the shoulder is better soon and you can get out riding again.

OP
OP
Tynan

Tynan

Veteran
it was indeed his mummy's car and insurance

the cheque for £500 arrived today so another £200 and I'm rehorsed

in the mean time, fix the chain (stiff link) and new blocks on the front on the junker

longers

Legendary Member
Sorry to hear about your not so small off Tynan, I missed this first time out. Glad to hear some pounds are eventually coming your way and I hope you get a few more.

OT - was your avatar pic taken in Cardiff?

OP
OP
Tynan

Tynan

Veteran
deedy it was longers, do tell how you worked that out

I forget which year, those three trips in three years rather blur into one, I think a very boozy day for the unsuccessful fixture against Crystal Palace

OP
OP
Tynan

Tynan

Veteran
Preston?

A happier day, your support was dreadful as I recall, those clapping sticks, I read a few Preston sites afterwards and the regular support that tried to stand and sing was being pointed out to stewards by the day trippers and thrown out

that's not a good thing at all

OP
OP
Tynan

Tynan

Veteran
natch, good to hear, thats the funny thing about Cardiff, you barely see the opposition at all barring a few stragglers wandering through 'your' end of the town before the game, and they're just a colour at the other end during the game

it's so bloody far away you can barely hear them, just see arms waving around

anyhow, all worked out for the best, with all respect, Prem wouldn't have been kind to you I suspect, as it wasn't to Palace when we lost and Derby this year

I'd rather not talk about te FA Cup final

Maz

Guru
I thought you were in Scunthorpe colours, Tynan.
Sheff U fan here - I'd rather this whole Tevez/illegal rubbish was put to rest. We were too crap to stay in the top league. Struggling in the championship now!

OP
OP
Tynan

Tynan

Veteran
ah

the few friends I have that are SU say the same, and I agree with you, you went down fair and square, Tevez was shoot for us most for the season and Mascherano all of the time, plus your issure was with the FA, not us

and if we'd have been one of the big boys, we wouldn't even have been charged, that arsewipe Kia whatever stirred it all up, supposedly he's just sued us for £7.5M for his supposedly commission on the deal, he'd better stay well clear of the East End

I remebetr the fizzy pop league all to well, terrible place

Top Bottom