First bike outing as a group on Saturday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
This saturday morning, I am going for my first bike outing with two other chaps. For those who know the area, we will be meeting at 9am in Conwy and make our way to Betws-y-Coed where we will stop for a cup of tea and then ride back. All together it is about 40 miles for me as I will riding to meet them in Conwy.
I have only spoken to them on the phone so have never met them but I know they are more accomplished riders than me so hope I will be able to keep up with them. They assured me that they only go as fast the slowest rider.
I am looking very much forward to it and hope that the weather will be on our side.
Will let you how I got on if I still have the strenght to type afterwards.:rolleyes:

Tyres23

Yes I had this worry on my first group rude but the guys were great even when I was going backward up hill compared to them they turned round and did the hill again to make sure I ws ok now my worries are no more and enjoy my rides with them

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Well, did it this morning. Covered 32 miles all together and most of it in the rain. Great bunch of lads.7 all together and I was mostly at the back of the bunch but enjoyed it very much. Knackered now.

Top Bottom