First Boardman, then Pendelton, now Hoy (Chris Hoy Bikes)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Interested to see the road bikes before i make judgement. :thumbsup:

Sorry for the deviation but someone had mentioned you had experience or a test with the Garmin vector.

http://www.cyclepowermeters.com/garmin-vector-pedal-system-1023-p.asp

Is this the case?? If so then what did you think?? Feel free to PM me or similar if you would rather not discuss in the wrong place.

Aspull Velo

Regular
Well he's only going where many other big name, successful cyclists have gone in launching a brand of bikes. No issue really. Good luck to him.

Aspull Velo

Regular
Boardman, Pendleton and now Hoy indeed. Before them you have Bottecchia, Coppi, Merckx, Moser, Lemond to name just a few off the top of my head. It's one of the done things I suppose and it would be nice to see few more bikes on the road carrying names other than those based in California! ;)

aces_up1504

We have seen how well respected the boardman bikes have become and have only been available through Halfords.

Evans Cycles through Hoy obviously realise they are missing out on a very large market of potential buyers.

As for the Pendleton cycles ( no idea what they are like), they did have the her indoors looking at them in interest due the design of them and she has little interest in cycling and other from the olympics probably would not have a clue who Pendleton is.

Drago

Legendary Member
"Moderately we'll respected" is probably a fairer way to describe The Boardman range over the years, with the public maybe more impressed with them than the cycling media.

Be interesting to see if the Hoys are clean sheet designs or if any rebranded Pinnacles sneak in there.

Reactions: gbb
Top Bottom