First Class CS from Garmin..................

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Being a hamfisted bugger with the mechanical sympathy of an ape, I managed to over tighten the GARMIN outfront mount on my Marin and subsequently pull the bolt through the plastic :crazy:

I decided I could fettle it but didn't know the size of the bolt, so I emailed Garmin to ask the question.

So I got an email this morning saying;
"Hi Jon,
Sorry to hear this, due to the issue of not knowing the exact size please see the new free of charge order below for the mount;
I have placed a free of charge order on our system and you will receive an email from Garmin with a secure link to complete this order which will be valid for 30 days.
Kind regards,
Josh
Garmin Europe"

Unbelievable customer service. I very much doubt I even bought it from Garmin TBH, but no proof of purchase requested, no query on it's age, usage, fitment, treatment etc, etc, just a company simply standing by their product and putting the customer first, and all this even though I told them I'd over tightened it in my email, so it wasn't even an operating failure of their product :notworthy:

So hats off to you Garmin and thank you very much :cheers:

screenman

Legendary Member
I have always had excellent after purchase service from Garmin.

stephec

Legendary Member
They always seem to have a good reputation for service.

I rang them with a question on an old running watch not syncing via USB and the guy immediately offered to send me a new cable FOC to see if that would cure it, I've heard a few other similar stories as well.

Top Bottom