First disapproval of my trike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

byegad

Legendary Member
In complete contrast the other day I saw a man and a very young child no more than three, the man was using his mobile and as I went passed the little girl started to wave at me, now that was priceless. :hello:
Yes I always wave back and toot or ring my 'Audible warning device'.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
In complete contrast the other day I saw a man and a very young child no more than three, the man was using his mobile and as I went passed the little girl started to wave at me, now that was priceless. :hello:

Very nice when that happens. "Want one" is a regular shout from groups of kids when I pass.

Recycle

Über Member
Most of the reactions I get are positive. The kids vary from mocking laughter to "that's so cool". I would love to do a study to see if there's a personality trait that likes or dislikes something unusual. I have have a suspicion that the negative response comes from those who are more conservative (in the personality rather than political context). I bet those who are hostile can probably see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Probably the most negative response I have had is from males drinking outside pubs at a certain time of the night, & who feel compelled to vent their outrage that you are having more fun than them.

Top Bottom