first ever road bike!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rh100

I can't let Mrs RH see that, she'll want pink bar tape, but then I'd have to get her a road bike to put it on :becool:

Enjoy the new bike.

Really nice bike!! I looked at that one myself!! Lovely design, but my LBS couldn't get hold of my size frame. Have not ordered the Dolce 27...and can't wait for it to arrive!! It will be my first road bike as am totally new to all this! Would love to hear how you get on!!
Happy cycling!

OP
OP
sarahpink

sarahpink

hey thanks for all the lovely replies. it is so lovely to ride,a lthough I did have a slight mis-hap on it where needed a new back wheel. but I absolutly love it, and the pink bar tape makes it extra special in my eyes:laugh:

betty swollocks

large member
Enjoy your new bike and err, do tell!

sarahpink said:
a lthough I did have a slight mis-hap on it where needed a new back wheel.

OP
OP
sarahpink

sarahpink

betty swollocks said:
Enjoy your new bike and err, do tell!

well its in the beginerrs and riding section I was coming down a narrow country lane and a landrover was coming up couldn't quite break in time, ended up in a bush and the back wheel buckled and was non repairable. been a lot more careful since:laugh:

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Saddle looks a bit low given you can sit on it and still place your entire foot on the floor (I'm surprised nobody's mentioned it).

OP
OP
sarahpink

sarahpink

Shaun said:
Saddle looks a bit low given you can sit on it and still place your entire foot on the floor (I'm surprised nobody's mentioned it).

thanks for letting me know. im doing a cycle group tomorrow so will ask for their opinions on it:smile:

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
I cant touch the ground sat on my saddle even with the tips of my toes. If I set the saddle any lower my knees seem to take the strain and the hills are much harder work. Cool bike by the way!

Top Bottom