First fifty miler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well done! :bravo:

Being your first 50, then you'll notice it throughout your body tomorrow and the next few days. Hydrate, have a good meal and get a good night's sleep.

But there's no harm in having a ride tomorrow, although make it less than half the distance and just spin around the countryside at a comfortable pace.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I would leave tomorrow and ride Monday, go and do another 50 miler,
We did a big ride today and have another planned for Monday. I need that day of rest, but i may be older than you.:okay:

Well done! :bravo:

Being your first 50, then you'll notice it throughout your body tomorrow and the next few days. Hydrate, have a good meal and get a good night's sleep.

But there's no harm in having a ride tomorrow, although make it less than half the distance and just spin around the countryside at a comfortable pace.

Oi! What's this "hydrate" stuff? (insert wagging finger smiley here).

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Well done on your first imperial half. :okay:
3h 20m is a decent time too, giving an average speed of 15mph.

If you fancy going for a ride tomorrow, why not? Your body will let you know what it's capable of, but even a local pootle is good to get the legs turning again. Don't go mad and you'll be fine.

OP
OP
nellsbellzz

nellsbellzz

Thanks for the comments might have a fewTonight but still don't feel to bad I'm 58 derrick so was pleased with my efforts although the double dekker chocolate bar did help might take a little run out tomorrow

Keeping your water levels up.

If I meant beer, I would have said it.

I didn't mean beer either. Others implied it. "Hydrate" is BS. Just drink a bit of water if you are thirsty. "Hydrate" It was invented by Gatorade but taken up by Camelback who then said "Hydrate or Die." Fact is, we drink as much water as we need, there's no need to drink more.

Top Bottom