First night ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wetdog

just come back from a quick flirt on the bike in the dark, and I like it ^_^.
First off though I'd like to say I didn't fall off ^_^.
It was exhilarating to say the least. A lot more folk about on their bikes although some were going home from work or whatever.
Completely different to the day ride, #*my bad cycle handling showed up :blush: and it felt fast. I really enjoyed it, think I'll do night time from now on.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wetdog

Wetdog

#*I would like to say that I was never in danger nor where other road users.

OP
OP
Wetdog

Wetdog

Yeah I know ^_^, but it feels good.
Not to sure I would go out in the countryside yet, but round the main roads ain't to bad.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I enjoy cycling in the night and out away from street lighting, I actually feel safer than cycling during the day.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Off road is great. Saw 3 badgers within half a mile tonight. Just 1 dog walker on the totally dark farm tracks and canal paths in nearly 10 miles.

lpretro1

just come back from a quick flirt on the bike in the dark, and I like it ^_^.
First off though I'd like to say I didn't fall off ^_^.
It was exhilarating to say the least. A lot more folk about on their bikes although some were going home from work or whatever.
Completely different to the day ride, #*my bad cycle handling showed up :blush: and it felt fast. I really enjoyed it, think I'll do night time from now on.
Makes a change for you that then - not falling off!

froze

Über Member
I hope you didn't fall off, nothing changes from day to night, just the zombies come out at night but I run them over with my titanium bike and they die.

I like to ride at night...or day, it doesn't matter, the night just adds a different perspective from what I see during the day.

Top Bottom