First onboard footage, descent and street riding with speedometer.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
**** the second half of that vid, that was plain reckless, overtaking over a solid line approaching a bend full of 'slow's and get over arrows

your neck

Radius

SHREDDER
Yeah, you went fast. It was a hill...
You didn't avoid any of the manhole covers in the first half either...

jay clock

Massive member
Bonkers. I am not sure how long you will live overtaking in illegal places like that. I note one of your other videos has a road rage incident. I did not view it but I have a feeling that road rage might play a major part in your life in the future. If you live to see it

Just goes to prove that if you put a camera on someone they lose all ability to be normal and sensible, should we open a book on how long till you come on here and cry about being hit?

As for the speed..
45 kilometre/hour = 27.961 703 651 mile/hour

I also think I saw...
69 kilometre/hour = 42.874 612 264 mile/hour

Sorry but doing this speeds down hill is childs play, heck I can hit 38mph on my fixed wheel (72" gear) without much effort, and well over 40 on my road bike and Norfolk is relatively flat, hell I even hit 37mph in a sprint for a sign and that was on the flat and we all stayed on the right side of the road.

Nothing big about being an idiot, other than you think its cleaver, we'll just sit back and laugh at you not with you

ACS

Legendary Member
I was the duty officer in Germany when I was requested to go and inform the parents of a teenage lad (dependant)that their son had been killed as a result of an RTC. He had been going hell for leather down a long hill on his racing bike, had over taken a slower moving vehicle on a bend, with solid white lines and had hit a petrol truck emerging from a side road. IMO you are an idiot. If you carry on with this kind of irresponsible behavour someone may be visiting your loved ones.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Lol - I wonder if we'll see the OP again after his nicely received first post... or has he changed username and reregistered but not posting his antics again... :headshake:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Yes, I thought that was some fairly OTT smack down. Perhaps not the best of riding, but not quite as dangerous as it's been made out to be either.

Tynan

Veteran
going at that speed approaching a bend and crossing the centre line is asking to die surely BM

Top Bottom