First onboard footage, descent and street riding with speedometer.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Eeee... some of that looks a bit hairy, I'll admit... but some of that also looks sped up (like I sometimes do to shorten a video for music). Thats not something I would like to try on the roads tbh. You just cant put your safety into the hands of others like that imo.... :angry:

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Showy for a FP. Hope other don't copy.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I watched his 'road rage' video. AFAIAC (after having to go up the nearside of a car that stopped in front of him due to lack of planning on his part) he was overtaken by a car. He then tries to re-overtake that car, on the offside ON A MINI ROUNDABOUT !!!

He then takes exception to the car drivers reaction to that.

We might need to get some new Darwin awards made for this fella.

On one of his vids he is going fast (downhill again - groan,yawn) and narrowly misses some peds in the road.

Distinct lack of any planning.

What a pillock?

TWBNK

Through Liskeard and down into Looe, this video brought back memories of the worst two weeks I have ever spent in my life.

If only I had taken by bike on holiday I could have spent some time as a suicyclist.

OP
OP
distortedmotion

distortedmotion

ComedyPilot said:
I watched his 'road rage' video. AFAIAC (after having to go up the nearside of a car that stopped in front of him due to lack of planning on his part) he was overtaken by a car. He then tries to re-overtake that car, on the offside ON A MINI ROUNDABOUT !!!

He then takes exception to the car drivers reaction to that.

We might need to get some new Darwin awards made for this fella.

On one of his vids he is going fast (downhill again - groan,yawn) and narrowly misses some peds in the road.

Distinct lack of any planning.

What a pillock?

lol, watch the video properly before you take a biased view of it.

I went up the nearside of the car because (mr road rage) was slamming on his brakes and about to crash into me. Then he overtook and threw a load of abuse whilst leaning out of his window as he drove along.
Let's see a bike and rider weighing 220lb and a car weighing at least a 2000lb, humm which is the most dangerous???

As for trying to overtake him, lol. How the hell can you try and overtake someone whilst slowing down? Look at the speedometer, jesus!
He slowed down after his little rant so I made sure I was not directly behind him if he decided to slam the brakes on. That was the only reason I moved alongside him on the roundabout.

Second video, if you even watched it you would see that the people walk across infront of me when there is a green traffic light. duh

OP
OP
distortedmotion

distortedmotion

ComedyPilot said:
Not to mention the 'double white line' overtakes.

Idiot.

Dude are you typing using a brail keyboard?
What double white line overtake(s)???
Yes there is one broken line overtake and a few single line overtakes. The singles are perfectly legal (I'll side with you saying the broken line was naughty, but only from the wrong side).
You can see the road perfectly from the descent though so you can see if anyone is coming up the other way. The corner looks a lot worse on camera than it is in real life.

OP
OP
distortedmotion

distortedmotion

Sh4rkyBloke said:
Lol - I wonder if we'll see the OP again after his nicely received first post... or has he changed username and reregistered but not posting his antics again... ;)

Nah, I'm back.
Nobody replied back about the quality of the video or the concept of the speedometer in shot. That is all I wanted feedback on! lol
My bad.

OP
OP
distortedmotion

distortedmotion

Gerry Attrick said:
Only slightly broke the law and only slightly trumpeting about it on this forum. That's ok then!;)

Dude, laws are there to be broken.You have never broken a law before? wow!

The video was meant for everyones entertainment and to show off the concept of a speedometer in shot and the highres camera format. I think everyone missed the point? My bad.

OP
OP
distortedmotion

distortedmotion

TWBNK said:
Through Liskeard and down into Looe, this video brought back memories of the worst two weeks I have ever spent in my life.

If only I had taken by bike on holiday I could have spent some time as a suicyclist.

Liskeard and looe are rubbish, you have to go off the beaten path to find the nice places. Too many tourists moving down here and ruining the place. ;)

Top Bottom