First ride of the new year!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thewrinklyninja

Well, the new year is here and its time to shift that Christmas cake weight. Went out for a quick 27 mile jaunt today. Was a bit wet and was glad I took my lights with me as I hit a quite patch of fog up on the moors.

So people, time to get back on the bikes! (apart from those that never come off them :smile: )

Hmm, foggy

BikeNewyearsday.jpg

Brock

Yep, back on for the first day of work commute. Gah, thanks for reminding me. Nice picture.

Brock

This is Cycle Chat bonj, the 'chat' part giving a hint that informal light conversation is probably welcome?

Blue

Legendary Member
thewrinklyninja said:
Well, the new year is here and its time to shift that Christmas cake weight. Went out for a quick 27 mile jaunt today.

Yeah, for the same reason I got out for a 30 miler today. Didn't encounter any fog, but it was so gloomy that I too was glad of the lights for safety reasons before I got home at about 3pm.

Jan/Feb to endure now, eh!!

Blue

Legendary Member
Old Walrus said:
Bit the bullet and finally went 'clipless' today.....no spills.....yet!

I hope it stays that way, however, it probably won't, so I'll just wish you a soft landing ;)

Tynan

Veteran
6 am start today after driving most of yesterday from the Dordogne following a lovely crimbo of cake and chocolate and beer

and it was ok for all the doom on the radio 'severe weather, stay at home' indeed

Top Bottom