First step to world domination: Which breadmaker?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Coincidentally, so was mine for a while.
You can't be a master baker for a while stephec.... it's a vocation for life [apparently]

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Ha ha:laugh:, Bath was still there the last time I visited! No it was just thinking back to the fact it was his first job many years ago!

Fiona R

Formerly known as Cranky Knee Girl
Panasonic SD-252..yes I had to go and look but it is at least 14 years old and has baked bread almost daily for ten of those whilst all three children at home. Only get Panasonic.

Previously I had three different cheaper ones that all blew up just within or in the last case just outside 1 year warranty, I kept returning and trying a different brand. I have never forgiven OH for saving £10 and not getting the raisin dispenser version as you have to be around to add raisins for the scrummy raisin bread when the beep goes after 53 minutes...so can't use on timer. "When" it stops working I will get the nut dispenser version, but hopefully I have not now instigated blowing up as yes that's £130+ to find but averaged over 15 years for fabulous bread at far less cost than supermarket it is a long term investment. Tends to be a weekend treat now as you can't eat fresh warm bread without lashings of real butter :ohmy:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Here's a photo of a Panasonic 206.

mixing-bowl.jpg

Top Bottom