First Time Out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

G-Zero

Über Member
Little one got her first 7 miler while we were away and considering her bike is probably heavier than my crosser and road bike together, I don't think she did too bad.

Started her off in the truest tradition of epic bike rides, with choccie cake at the "Copper Kettle" in Bamburgh (while I refrained and drooled over my coffee)
Bamburgh1.jpg

before a visit to the Castle and ride back to our site.

Bamburgh2.jpg

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Nice one, am still trying to get my two grandaughters riding properly, there confidence is building so it won't be long, if only there mums and dads would get them out now and then, they would be a lot further forward, got a nice ride along the river planned for them.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
great !
Trying to get my 4 year old to ride but hes small for his age so he is only just got big enough to pedal properly but keeps back pedaling and has a tantrum when i try to help him.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
great !
Trying to get my 4 year old to ride but hes small for his age so he is only just got big enough to pedal properly but keeps back pedaling and has a tantrum when i try to help him.

The Dwaff Family

Got my 6yr old out this morning too, cycling the 8 miles to get big brother to drama. First proper ride out on his new 20" bike. Looking forward to hearing of lots more kiddies getting out on rides now the slightly better weather is arriving, well done to your dd :smile:

MattHB

Proud Daddy
thats awesome. Im looking forward to my 3 year old stepson being able to peddle properly. He was thoroughly excited to watch me cross the finish line in 'the bike race' (as he called it) at yesterdays sportive.

Hebe

getting better all the time
Great pictures! What a lovely place to do her first 7 mile ride too.

My 4 year old rides with stabilisers, I'm hoping that she'll end up at a school that she can ride to though I believe that 7 miles is some way in her future yet.

Top Bottom