First TT bike, feels strange!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
They always seem to have good deals on most things.
I also bought some time ago a pair of Gipiemme 60/40 carbon clinchers for general use on the TT bike.
They were originally £600, but I paid half that. Really nice true, light wheelset.
But they don't seem to sell those anymore either. I think it's a bit like "when it's gone, it's gone" type of thing.

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
Thanks....
I went a bit mad when I bought it to be honest and got the Dura ace with the hed disc and tri spoke wheels.
I think currently they're not selling exocet's for some reason. I hope it's nothing to do with the bike itself :sweat:

Had a chat to the guy in the shop when I was on the turbo trying the bike, I think they are rationalising a lot of the stock they offer to remain competitive. He said they won't be stocking shimano equipped bikes because they have to buy such massive consignments and keep them on the shelf, whereas sram are a bit more shop friendly.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
This is a similar set up to mine. Except mine is black and is Dura ace.
image.jpg

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Had a chat to the guy in the shop when I was on the turbo trying the bike, I think they are rationalising a lot of the stock they offer to remain competitive. He said they won't be stocking shimano equipped bikes because they have to buy such massive consignments and keep them on the shelf, whereas sram are a bit more shop friendly.
Actually, now you mention it a lot of their bikes do come with Sram.

Top Bottom