flash player for android 4.1.1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Not here offten enough to argue
Cant get flash player to work on my samsung galaxy tablet with above android.

Any ideas guys.
 

Paul99

Guru
You'll need a browser that supports flash and download a flash player apk from a forum such as XDA.
 

Paul99

Guru
I had to go through something like this for Android v4.0.4 and I'm sure that I read that it was the last version that Flash would work with?
It's not this, I have Android 4.1.1 and flash is working fine on my tablet.
 

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Officially, adobe no longer support flash on Android from Jellybean onwards. Although there are ways to get flash back onto your tablet or phone, downloading an apk from an external site (you may need to change your device settings to do this) or download Puffin Web Browser from Google Play Store and using that.
 

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It's not this, I have Android 4.1.1 and flash is working fine on my tablet.
Good news if I ever upgrade again!

where did you download it from? are there different versions of the galaxy tab?, i'll have a look and try and post you a couple of links.
There are 3 generations of Galaxy Tabs, and they come in different sizes too. I have one of the first generation which I upgraded to Android v4.0. GT 2 comes with v4.0, and GT 3 with v4.2.
 
Top Bottom