Flight search site.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
I have 3 days to take off before the end of March and I don't care where I go, I've been looking at Ryanair/Jet2/Easyjet but am getting jazzed off with re-entering the same details for every date/destination. Is there somewhere I can look for "Cheap flights March" and take my pick?

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Look at groupon, secret escapes, travelzoo or similar for last minute deals? Presumably you’ll need accommodation too?

Globalti

Legendary Member
Stop wasting your time on those flight search sites, like the hotel sites they only show the flights or hotels that pay the highest commissions.

Buy a return to Addis Ababa on Ethiopian, their aircraft are new, the people are charming, clever and hospitable, Addis has a great climate, it's dirt cheap, Ethiopian food is delicious. With the money you save you can stay at the Golden Tulip a mile from the terminal and bang in the middle of the popular area of Bolé. Behind the hotel there's a German brewery where you can drink the freshest beer for 40p a litre. The only downside? The airport is pretty poxy but you won't be there for long. Visa on arrival is quick and costs $50.

Oh, the internet is flaky in Addis too.

Last edited:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Then it's got to be somewhere like Mallorca, hire a car taking care not to tick the boxes for all the rip-off extras, drive to Soller or Port Soller, hire a tasty Trek Emonda SL6 from Tramuntana bikes in either town and spend a couple of days riding superb empty roads.

OP
OP
MarkF

MarkF

Guru
Does @MarkF want to go Cycling?

It's not a break I am putting any thought into, I just have 3 days to use up before the end of March, I'd love to cycle in warmth but I had a good weeks riding in Alicante only a month ago. Got to be cheap too as I have other holidays planned, there is not much available from LBA airport so I've just about decided to go on a Hull-Amsterdam mini cruise.:okay:

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Stop wasting your time on those flight search sites, like the hotel sites they only show the flights or hotels that pay the highest commissions.

Buy a return to Addis Ababa on Ethiopian, their aircraft are new, the people are charming, clever and hospitable, Addis has a great climate, it's dirt cheap, Ethiopian food is delicious. With the money you save you can stay at the Golden Tulip a mile from the terminal and bang in the middle of the popular area of Bolé. Behind the hotel there's a German brewery where you can drink the freshest beer for 40p a litre. The only downside? The airport is pretty poxy but you won't be there for long. Visa on arrival is quick and costs $50.

Oh, the internet is flaky in Addis too.

I liked the sound of that so checked cost for a week at the end of March. Flights alone from Heathrow were £1200 return for two of us!

Top Bottom