Flogging is too good for them

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Danny

Legendary Member
Am posting this from a very slow train back from London that is now running 5 hours late :tongue::angry::wacko::angry:

Reason - thieves stole some copper signalling cable somewhere north of Newark and have brought the whole line to a halt.

Possibly the only group of criminals I hate even more than bike thieves. Have been spending the last few hours mulling over suitable punishments ;):evil::laugh:

Any suggestions?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Tie them to the rail with copper wire ;)

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Oi! Dissing London should be the priority of those wot already and unfortunately live there! ;)

Still I was once delayed for nearly two hours after my train(from York to London)was shot at somewhere around Newark. There must be something Pikey in the water round those parts?

tdr1nka said:
Oi! Dissing London should be the priority of those wot already and unfortunately live there! ;)

Still I was once delayed for nearly two hours after my train(from York to London)was shot at somewhere around Newark. There must be something Pikey in the water round those parts?

Did the delay make you Tench?..................................Oh No! Forget I said that, we'll be off again in a shoal of bad puns. Eel ectricity interruptions are common on the railways though.

Noodley

buddha said:
Go the whole hog and send them to Croydon.

I used to visit Croydon on a fairly regular basis. Apart from the really thick bouncers on the pub doors who wanted a fight with me every time I went out ("no, this is the way I speak, I am from Scotland - I do not want to fight, just because I am tall and you cannot understand me"). I thought it was a fine place. And East Ham as well, I had some good nights out there as well.

(The rest is shoot. ;))

hubgearfreak

Über Member
tdr1nka said:
There must be something Pikey in the water round those parts?

it's 20miles from here and i've been a few times.
you're remarkably perceptive

Keith Oates

Janner
Dannyg said:
Am posting this from a very slow train back from London that is now running 5 hours late :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Reason - thieves stole some copper signalling cable somewhere north of Newark and have brought the whole line to a halt.

Possibly the only group of criminals I hate even more than bike thieves. Have been spending the last few hours mulling over suitable punishments ;):evil::blush:

Any suggestions?
Very annoying Dannyg, and I sympathise with your feelings but the worst ciminals in my opinion are those that write and post viruses on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Danny

Danny

Legendary Member
buddha said:
Go the whole hog and send them to Croydon.
Excellent idea - I got scammed last year on eBay by some t-leaf from Croydon and have had a downer on the area ever since.

Perhaps they should set up stocks in central Croydon for copper wire thieves, eBay scammers, and virus writers. Leaving them there for a few days to admire the view might just be the incentive they need to reflect on their misdeeds.

Top Bottom