Florida Man

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Theres a thing doing the rounds at the moment where you find a "Florida Man" headline corresponding to your birthday. Or to a random date, if you don't feel like revealing your birthday online. There are several web pages dedicated to this such as:

https://geniusgeeks.com/best-florida-man-headlines/

Florida Man does some pretty interesting things. Here are a couple relating to confusion over drugs:
Florida Man Learns Hard Way He Stole Laxatives, Not Opioids
Florida Man Spent Weeks in Jail for Heroin That Was Actually Detergent

I tried some searches for various places in the UK, but the results tended to be pretty grim. The men had generally died, committed crimes that were not in the least bit amusing, or had some tedious complaint that they were raising with the council.

Florida Man Who Allegedly Threatened Family with Coldplay Lyrics Ends Standoff After SWAT Promises Him Pizza
Florida Man Claiming People Were “Eating His Brains” Leads Police on Insane Golf Course Chase

Here's the only amusing UK one I found
Billericay man 'grabs knives' from Indian restaurant and 'demands everything on menu'

Last edited:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
"A Florida man is under arrest for attempting to perform a castration on another man he met on a eunuch fetish website."

the mind boggles..

yello

A Florida man, who found the mass to be noisy, pushed the priest and pushed the mass to the ground.

Yep, sounds like something I could see motivation for. I don't like noisy things.

To be fair, some of this is why I don't own a car: I have no idea how to maintain one...

Top Bottom