England : London FNRaLT??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fridays child is fair of face,
Fridays child is full of grace,
Fridays child is full of woe,
Fridays child has far to go,
Fridays child is loving and giving,
Saturdays child works hard for his living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe and good and gay at drinking after an 'SLR' :smile:

SMALLER - Saturday Morning Around London Lovely Early Ride

mark st1

Plastic Manc
it is to me. The Fridays have spent seven years building something that offers an assurance. The FNRttC has earned a reputation. I'm not happy about people leeching off it. Start a night ride and build your own reputation.

I do publicise the Reading CTC night rides because they're well-run, covered by insurance and impeccably researched.

It wasnt a flippant comment sir. It had already been established that abbreviations of your ride are out of bounds. It was more of a general i don't care what its called lets just get on with it.

OP
OP
M

Mallory

Dear Mods. Can you please lock/delete this thread for obvious reasons stated above.

Lets start a new thread so not to cause confusion or anymore offence to the Friday night regulars, which was never my intention.

Many apologies to those I've inadvertently caused offence to.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Dear Mods. Can you please lock/delete this thread for obvious reasons stated above.

Lets start a new thread so not to cause confusion or anymore offence to the Friday night regulars, which was never my intention.

Many apologies to those I've inadvertently caused offence to.

We can just change the title to something else.
Let me know what you want it changed to.

OP
OP
M

Mallory

I'd rather it was locked/deleted and start afresh so their is no confusion :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom