FNRttC FNRtC to Newhaven, Dieppe and Paris

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AKA Bob

Riding a folding bike far too much of the time...
Have my ticket! Yippee!!!

F1 doesn't seem available for 20th, looking at Etap @£35 per night, with the advantage of being closer to town. Anyone else had a look for rooms?

My plan this year is to stay the night in Dieppe, then cycle to my parent's in Belgium, on the Saturday. Back to England by Eurostar from Lille on the Sunday.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Yep I've got a room for two nights at the Etape. I'm just going to hang around Dieppe and the environs then catch the early ferry Sunday morning and cycle back to London from Newhaven

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
One is booked on the Ferry to Dieppe on the 20th at 1000hrs and returning 22nd at the obscenely unearthly hour of 0630.... I blame the tall one..

So count me in please dear Sir.

rb58

Enigma
I'm a probable for the ride down to Newhaven, and breakfast before waving the rest of you off. As I recall, it was a pretty decent breakfast last year! After that, probably ride home again.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I'm a probable for the ride down to Newhaven, and breakfast before waving the rest of you off. As I recall, it was a pretty decent breakfast last year! After that, probably ride home again.
+1, except for the riding home part (out in London Friday night, so I'll take the train home I think).

Yes - I'm a bad influence - I regularly lead myself astray. But what do you upstanding citizens of veloland do? Copy. Mentoring was always my forte, but now I'm older, well - happy to lead by bad example as I don't care anymore!
Regarding your stay in Dieppe, Davy. When the concierge says "Vous ne pouvez pas prendre cette chose sale vieux dans votre chambre" she 'll not be talking about a) your old heap of tubing masquerading as a bike or b) BigMart after ten litres of the local cidre. Anyway Davy, you should get to Paris - you would go down well in The Pigalle (and undoubtedly get arrested for it too) and any opportunity to practice your French can only be a good thing. 'Davy' and 'oui' are synonymous after all.
"The thighs the limit" - go for it!:smile:

wanda2010

Guru

I'm up for this also, apart from the riding back bit.

Top Bottom