FNRttC FNRtC to Newhaven, Dieppe and Paris

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
For once I'm ahead of the game having finally decided to go last year only to find the ferry fully booked for bikes. This year ferry and hotel booked. I won't be going on to Paris though, just kicking about around Dieppe for a couple of days. :thumbsup:

StuartG

slower but further
Booked, and the Sunday night one back ...
Is the missing second 't' in the title an oblique homage to the Newhaven cafe that is no more?

For once I'm ahead of the game having finally decided to go last year only to find the ferry fully booked for bikes. This year ferry and hotel booked. I won't be going on to Paris though, just kicking about around Dieppe for a couple of days. :thumbsup:
I'm puzzled by this my friend. You would enjoy the ride more - even as a 'speedy' there and back to Paris. Dieppe is good for lolling about sleepily pissed but not rolling around as a snake - sort it out!:smile:

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'm puzzled by this my friend. You would enjoy the ride more - even as a 'speedy' there and back to Paris. Dieppe is good for lolling about sleepily pissed but not rolling around as a snake - sort it out!:smile:
If I went to Paris, I'd probably have to get the train back. So the plan is get merrily pickled with the Paris lot on the Friday, head out into the countryside from Dieppe on the Saturday, chill Sat evening, early boat back Sunday morning and ride up from Newhaven in the afternoon.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster

I will bare this in mind, if subject to leave/olympics/foot etc, this would probably be a better option for me than going all the way.. if you can bare me that is and want someone with you... :whistle:

martint235

Dog on a bike
I will bare this in mind, if subject to leave/olympics/foot etc, this would probably be a better option for me than going all the way.. if you can bare me that is and want someone with you... :whistle:
There are rumours of hills around the Dieppe area!! However we could just give up on Saturday cycling and get merrily bladdered around Dieppe for the day!!

martint235

Dog on a bike
Yes I've heard that about Dieppe market. For me it's just whether or not I go cycling at some point Saturday or just chill for the day. I have no intention of planning too much however, will see how I feel on the day!

Top Bottom