FNRttC FNRttC 30th October to Whitstable 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigSteev

dellzeqq said:
There's a chap in the Cheam and Morden who is about 74 and not muscular. He can get a tyre back on a rim without levers. Any tyre, any rim.

Give me his number, I struggled massively getting some Conti SportContacts on to a set of Bontrager Dusters a week or so back. :evil:
Alas photography commitments for that weekend will preclude my attendance for this one. I shall try to return for the November edition.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Yes Oralsopp, there will be costumes and I will be dressing up, albeit not for this ride however, so I will have to get in now to say I cant make this, sorry! But I am sure it will be a great one again!

The obliatory haloween parties that time of year were booked up a month ago. Last year I went as a Cave Man to one, this year, theres talk of a schoolgirl outfit! Well, anything to wear a wig and get my legs out! :evil:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I have driving duties at 12pm the following day so would need my wits about me without sleep deprivation but will try and reschedule it to make the ride- will keep you posted. Fantastic meeting some of you guys on the last one!

Indeed this is cyclist's crack - does it mean HPC is the crackden?!

spire

To the point
I know nothing about these, but they sound interesting.

Where is the start, and how do you get back?

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Lol - simon forewarned us of your appearance on these pages!

I did my first one on Friday and would definitely say get on the FNRttC - starts at Hyde Park Corner a bit before Midnight and then you can either train it home or cycle home.

mike e

ttcycle said:
Lol - simon forewarned us of your appearance on these pages!

I did my first one on Friday and would definitely say get on the FNRttC - starts at Hyde Park Corner a bit before Midnight and then you can either train it home or cycle home.

Cycling been the prefered option...:smile:

mike e

Add extreme wind for extra toughness...:smile:

ChrisKH

Guru
Sorry I couldn't join you lot for the ride home. I would have preferred the wind and dust to being shown round my son's senior school of choice on Saturday. No sleep and a 45 minute presentation by the Headmistress in a warm school hall with 200 others is not a recipe for success.

Top Bottom