FNRttC FNRttC 7th August to Felpham near Bognor Regis 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't want to vegetate - and there's not allotment by what I say. It is patently obvious that theclaud knows her onions and has made a wise choice. Lettuce leave it at that...:blush:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Aperitif said:
I don't want to vegetate - and there's not allotment by what I say. It is patently obvious that theclaud knows her onions and has made a wise choice. Lettuce leave it at that...:blush:

I clicked on this thread having seen you reply, I knew better, but I still did it.....masterful Sir, masterful

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Aperitif said:

Mein Gott! The Teef is out of control. So are the weeds and slugs :eek:.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Katsura I
Kadu G G
Graham H
Origamist
Rich P
Stuart A
Ned L (sl)
Charlotte (sl)
Clive B
Anthony McC
McB
Andrij B
Stephen M
Mike E
Aperitif
Tim O
Flying Dodo
Adrian C
User10571
Wigsie
Claudine
Andrea W
Andrew A
Alan B
Actonblue
Charlotte S
Ned L
Lee 1010

actonblue

Über Member
Simon.

I am a free man. The degree is complete(2:1) and schools out for summer so I am up for this one.

See you on the the 7th.

Cheers.

Colin

clivedb

Guru
actonblue said:

I am a free man. The degree is complete(2:1) and schools out for summer so I am up for this one.

Many congratulations on your degree, Colin - it's great to see you back after meeting you last year.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
User3143 said:
Time for another burn, put me down please Dellzeqq
you're on the list. But....are you going to push the trike for 1km on the path, or will you be two-wheeling it?

Can I pencil-in my provisional attendance please....? (It'd be my first FNRttC!)

It'll be a ride to HPC for me, and then the return to Felpham, just to be different..!

Do you need further contact, and mobile number from me?

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
stoatsngroats said:
Can I pencil-in my provisional attendance please....? (It'd be my first FNRttC!)

It'll be a ride to HPC for me, and then the return to Felpham, just to be different..!

Do you need further contact, and mobile number from me?

*Whispers to stoatsngroats: pssst, you need to e-mail Dell at fnrttc@yahoo.co.uk, letting him know the details and he'll send you a little something to read through first :becool: *

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
User3143 said:
Path? Is it a narrow path or something else?
it's the width of a car, but with the two wheeltracks worn in to the chalk. There's a smidge of grass in the centre. The path is chalk, with flints.

I suppose it would be possible to trike it - I don't know what the clearance is like under your chain, but you'd have to be a bit clever with the slopes across the path. And damn strong (which you are).

Top Bottom