FNRttC - could it be a club?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frank9755

Cyclist
Here's a small tautou - will that do?
Audrey+Tautou.jpg

I have a pair.

tatubravoposterwebsn5.jpg

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Women Who Are Too Small For Their Eyes are not welcome on the FNRttC unless they ride at the front and see potholes at 500 metres. Amelie Girl and Anne Hathaway please note.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Women Who Are Too Small For Their Eyes are not welcome on the FNRttC unless they ride at the front and see potholes at 500 metres. Amelie Girl and Anne Hathaway please note.

Ann Hathaway has a lovely back.
article-1348106-0CCAFE15000005DC-755_306x610.jpg

and she rode a bike in 'Rachel Getting Married'

justsayin'

The carpet looks a right mess.

You must have looked like a bag of tish on your nights out then frank! :biggrin:

(I bought suits in Moss Bros - twice - so I know what you mean). Bought a set of tungsten darts too - the best buy of all three as there was ultimately no point to the suits!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Concentrate.........

Went to Lambeth Cycling Campaign last night, which is part of the London Cycling Campaign. TTCycle was there to make sure I didn't make a complete arse of myself, and she almost succeeded.

Anyway - they'd welcome the FNRttC as a Lambeth CC ride, if the insurance thing is sorted. E-mails have been sent, and it's now down to the LCC Office to get back to me.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Apologies I'm struggling to keep up here. Does this mean that a person can now give up their CTC membership or not?
Yes. If we go the LCC route then you can get LCC membership or affiliated CTC membership via the Anerley or The Fridays (when it's set up). If we don't go the LCC route then there's still the affiliate option.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I have LCC membership already. Giving up the CTC membership would stil be a wrench though.
I'm not encouraging you do give it up. I'll be staying on as an affiliate member until the LCC gets its act together and starts taking affiliates

I think that last summer I decided I would stay on only as long as the FNRttC needed me to stay on. Leaving the C+M is a bit of a wrench for me (I'm leading the ride on the 30th Jan) but it will also be a bit of a relief to leave the national organisation. It's no longer my problem. The Trust can burn cash, Campaigns can wither, the tie-up with Wiggle can be as squalid as can be, the subs can go through the roof and I can get used to the idea of not worrying about it.

I think that both TTC and I were impressed by the campaigning 'weight' in the room last night. You could have comfortably lost the entire CTC campaigns team in the Lambeth CC committee.

Top Bottom