FNRttC dates for 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Good work with the cafe there Mike! I've got the week off work for June sorted, hopefully combine the ride with a visit to my friends who live near York (and possibly bring the husband along for the ride itself).

Fingers crossed for February's weather- a westerly would be nice for the Saturday morning, I'd like to ride back at least once or twice this year.

mike e

ilovebikes said:
i will (with simons blessing of course), be attending the march brighton ride and riding back home- tis the anniversary of my first fnrttc and 4 days before my 19th birthday! fancy riding back mikeee?

Are we riding back to London or Sheffield..? Happy either way...:evil:

I shall book a later train back for the March ride.

mike e

ilovebikes said:
i will (with simons blessing of course), be attending the march brighton ride and riding back home- tis the anniversary of my first fnrttc and 4 days before my 19th birthday! fancy riding back mikeee?

Are we riding back to London or Sheffield..? Happy either way...:ohmy:

mike e

ilovebikes said:

Are we riding back to London or Sheffield..? Happy either way...:biggrin:

mike e

dellzeqq said:
Mike (and Andy) - you're just the kind of person we need in March.

February is a bit iffy - we've never done one this early before, and it the weather could be horrible. Last year's Hilly50, scheduled to be run in that same week, was postponed due to ice. If you spend wodges on tickets you should have a plan B for the night in London.

Thanks Simon, will book for March and Feb...fingers crossed and all that.

mike e

dellzeqq said:

February is a bit iffy - we've never done one this early before, and it the weather could be horrible. Last year's Hilly50, scheduled to be run in that same week, was postponed due to ice. If you spend wodges on tickets you should have a plan B for the night in London.

mike e

dellzeqq said:

mike e

StuAff said:
Good work with the cafe there Mike! I've got the week off work for June sorted, hopefully combine the ride with a visit to my friends who live near York (and possibly bring the husband along for the ride itself).

Fingers crossed for February's weather- a westerly would be nice for the Saturday morning, I'd like to ride back at least once or twice this year.

No problems Stu, had a coffee and cake there yesterday, very nice...:evil:

For research purposes I plan to visit every weekend between now and June to ensure the whole menu is up to scratch...:evil:

mike e

StuAff said:

No problems Stu, had a coffee and cake there yesterday, very nice...:ohmy:

For research purposes I plan to visit every weekend between now and June to ensure the whole menu is up to scratch...:evil:

mike e

StuAff said:

No problems Stu, had a coffee and cake there yesterday, very nice...:biggrin:

For research purposes I plan to visit every weekend between now and June to ensure the whole menu is up to scratch...:ohmy:

mike e

theclaud said:
Fantastic! I happen to be in Edinburgh the weekend before this. Doesn't seem worth going back to Swansea in between so I think I'll take the week off and wend my way slowly down to York, perhaps stopping off to persuade young Askwith to join us on his fancy new crosser. Anyone got any good route recommendations?

If the weather is kind there could be a couple of other treats in store...

I have pretty much got a route sorted and will recce it completely in the next couple of months, including a full ride at night. Trying to make it as interesting as possible to showcase this fantastic part of the world I live in...:evil:

mike e

theclaud said:
Fantastic! I happen to be in Edinburgh the weekend before this. Doesn't seem worth going back to Swansea in between so I think I'll take the week off and wend my way slowly down to York, perhaps stopping off to persuade young Askwith to join us on his fancy new crosser. Anyone got any good route recommendations?

I have pretty much got a route sorted and will recce it completely in the next couple of months, including a full ride at night. Trying to make it as interesting as possible to showcase this fantastic part of the world I live in...:ohmy:

mike e

theclaud said:

I have pretty much got a route sorted and will recce it completely in the next couple of months, including a full ride at night. Trying to make it as interesting as possible to showcase this fantastic part of the world I live in...:biggrin:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well, don't want Arallsopp fella passing by the Dripping Tap with picking up a fellow Bromleyite en route....so better throw my CC Buff in the ring..

Top Bottom