FNRttC dates for 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mike e

Aperitif said:
What train?

In the winter I may use the train for part of my journey from and back to Hull...:becool:

Not very hardcore I know, must try harder this year...:biggrin:

iLB

Hello there
i will (with simons blessing of course), be attending the march brighton ride and riding back home- tis the anniversary of my first fnrttc and 4 days before my 19th birthday! fancy riding back mikeee?

iLB

Hello there
i will (with simons blessing of course), be attending the march brighton ride and riding back home- tis the anniversary of my first fnrttc and 4 days before my 19th birthday! fancy riding back mikeee?

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Glad to see you mile eaters are all still, well, as mental as ever, basically.

Hope to see you at a dark HPC sometime soon.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Glad to see you mile eaters are all still, well, as mental as ever, basically.

Hope to see you at a dark HPC sometime soon.

ilovebikes said:

Good point Andy. I think we should commandeer Brian for the lead back to smokeland - with an anniversary lunch in Rusper 'Friday Night Stores'!

i2r3t3.jpg

:biggrin:

ilovebikes said:

Good point Andy. I think we should commandeer Brian for the lead back to smokeland - with an anniversary lunch in Rusper 'Friday Night Stores'!

i2r3t3.jpg

:evil:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
mike e said:
And the star of the show (ride)...

http://www.humberbridge.co.uk/

Fantastic! I happen to be in Edinburgh the weekend before this. Doesn't seem worth going back to Swansea in between so I think I'll take the week off and wend my way slowly down to York, perhaps stopping off to persuade young Askwith to join us on his fancy new crosser. Anyone got any good route recommendations?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
mike e said:
And the star of the show (ride)...

http://www.humberbridge.co.uk/

Fantastic! I happen to be in Edinburgh the weekend before this. Doesn't seem worth going back to Swansea in between so I think I'll take the week off and wend my way slowly down to York, perhaps stopping off to persuade young Askwith to join us on his fancy new crosser. Anyone got any good route recommendations?

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Mike (and Andy) - you're just the kind of person we need in March.

February is a bit iffy - we've never done one this early before, and it the weather could be horrible. Last year's Hilly50, scheduled to be run in that same week, was postponed due to ice. If you spend wodges on tickets you should have a plan B for the night in London.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty

February is a bit iffy - we've never done one this early before, and it the weather could be horrible. Last year's Hilly50, scheduled to be run in that same week, was postponed due to ice. If you spend wodges on tickets you should have a plan B for the night in London.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Good work with the cafe there Mike! I've got the week off work for June sorted, hopefully combine the ride with a visit to my friends who live near York (and possibly bring the husband along for the ride itself).

Fingers crossed for February's weather- a westerly would be nice for the Saturday morning, I'd like to ride back at least once or twice this year.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Good work with the cafe there Mike! I've got the week off work for June sorted, hopefully combine the ride with a visit to my friends who live near York (and possibly bring the husband along for the ride itself).

Fingers crossed for February's weather- a westerly would be nice for the Saturday morning, I'd like to ride back at least once or twice this year.

Top Bottom