FNRttC dates for 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Jasper the Surrea said:
That is brilliant. I love spinach......

You can carry the sponsorship forms in your paneer bags, but as long as there's aloo stop I'm sure it'll be tikka teboo.

Only (rogan) joshing!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
aaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread is supposed to be about serious cycling!!!!!! Appealing to people who want to korma long for the ride!

It's the naany state at work.

By the way, all puns are sponsored and are worth £5 (except mine - which are worthless at the best of times) so , Bollo owes £150 set up fee + incidences thereafter x £5, Jasper the ringleader is charged with incitement and ben will receive a dhosa his own medicine.

At this rate Marlets will make a fortune - quite right too!:biggrin:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Aperitif said:
You are charged with loitering with intent Adrian. Yoghurt your comeuppance.
Come on the rest of you pilau biters out there - "let's be 'avin' you" (Does Delia do a good curry BTW?)

Groan. My poppadum tol' me I shouldn't hang around with men on bicycles. I'm going back to P&L for some serious contemplation, but in the meantime all this talk of rubies has made me hungry. Anyone joining me? Let's face the dansak and muse...

theclaud said:
Groan. My poppadum tol' me I shouldn't hang around with men on bicycles. I'm going back to P&L for some serious contemplation, but in the meantime all this talk of rubies has made me hungry. Anyone joining me? Let's face the dansak and muse...

Quality! :wacko:

That will be £20 please, three caught in the acts and one conspiracy to make me laugh.

Aloo Spud.;)

All the rides take place in the daylight, but not necessarily when you are awake...there are plenty of human stabilisers in your hour :becool: of need! It's best to go to work when it's a Friday Night Ride as you need a good sleep beforehand - it's no use taking a day off.:becool:

redjedi

Über Member
It wouldn't be much of a night ride during the day ;)

But they do all finish in the daytime.

Go on one and you'll be hooked. It's surprisingly easy to stay awake throughout the night when you're riding a bike.

If you find yourself drifting off, just stay close to my freewheel. That'll keep you awake, and probably drive you crazy at the same time :becool:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Spud said:
In that case I will see you on as many as possible.Thanks
Spud - e-mail me on fnrttc@yahoo.co.uk and I'll send you our lavishly illustrated guide, which tells you how to register. And stick with the blog http://fnrttc.blogspot.com/ which will tell you when to register. Bear in mind that some of these rides fill up quite quickly - March is effectively closed to newcomers already because of the influx of Martlets riders.

Top Bottom