FNRttC PROVISIONAL 2012 dates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
the Big Brighton FNRttC is no more - so I'm doing some re-arranging of dates in July and August. I'd rather not go over this on the forum, so if you're overwhelmed with curiosity, do please send me an e-mail. On the plus side I do have another date that weekend - my eldest is expecting her first on 30th August

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Congratulations on the forthcoming grandparenthood.
Shame about the Big FNRttC- the Martlets ride last year was great fun, was looking forward to more of the same.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
I agree entirely with Simon's decision. I especially agree with his point in the email about reputational damage.
I loved every minute of the Martletts ride and was proud of what we did.
Plainly, the idea of riding at night is so good that lots of others agree with us.
Let's do our own thing, and the big charities do theirs to the best of their ability.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Congrats Grandad. FN granbaby ride next summer? :welcome:
it's a thought, but it might be better to wait until 2014 when he or she will be ready for his or her first breakfast beer

oh, and if any of you want to stay alive, best not mention the phrase 'step-grandma'.....

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
it's a thought, but it might be better to wait until 2014 when he or she will be ready for his or her first breakfast beer

oh, and if any of you want to stay alive, best not mention the phrase 'step-grandma'.....
will "hot-step-grandma" be acceptable? :thumbsup:

I apologise if you think I’ve let you down.

What a load of tosh!
The day you let me down will be:
a) When you don't nod off just as the brown and yellow begins to flow.
b) You ban the step-granny from attending rides
c) I see you sitting in Look Mum No Scruples Hands, with Boris Johnson and Lembit Opik, discussing menswear, pop stardom and the Cheeky Girls. (Old Slags obligatory.)
Now the heat is off organising, you can check out that Swiss Account you started in the name of 'Ernesto' - your pet budgie...there may be enough for a Bugatti I mean a buggy.
Cheers Simon (I'm sending back my Martlett's medals in protest - and asking them to keep the one that I didn't get last year...possibly Ros didn't get one either?)
:smile:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
all change - I've yet to run these by Agent Hilda, but it looks a bit more balanced than it did - and I'm avoiding a clash with the Moonriders, because if they do come to grief, I don't want to be around!
March 2 SuperSpeedyRamsgate
March 9 Brighton via the Edifice
April 5 Felpham via Faygate
April 20 SuperSpeedySouthsea
April 27 York to Hull
May 4 Southend-on-Sea via Stock
June 1 Whitstable via Rochester
June 8 Manchester to Morecambe via Ribchester
June 15-23 London to John O’Groats
June 29 the ‘Genteel’ ride Southend-on-Sea via Stock
July 6 Cardiff to Swansea
July 19-20-21 Newhaven, Dieppe, Paris
August 3 Brighton via the Edifice
August 10 SuperSpeedy Harwich
August 31 Whitstable via Rochester
September 7 SuperSpeedyWalberswick/Southwold
September 28 Brighton via the Edifice
October 5 Felpham via Faygate
October 26 Burnham-on-Crouch via Stock
November 23 Brighton via the Edifice

theclaud

Openly Marxist
What a load of tosh!
c) I see you sitting in Look Mum No Scruples Hands, with Boris Johnson and Lembit Opik, discussing menswear, pop stardom and the Cheeky Girls. (Old Slags obligatory.)
Now the heat is off organising, you can check out that Swiss Account you started in the name of 'Ernesto' - your pet budgie...there may be enough for a Bugatti I mean a buggy.
Cheers Simon (I'm sending back my Martlett's medals in protest - and asking them to keep the one that I didn't get last year...possibly Ros didn't get one either?)

I got two. :whistle:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
What a load of tosh!
oh yeah, and what he said. But with less puns.

Top Bottom