FNRttC PROVISIONAL 2012 dates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
[QUOTE 1541077"]
Your local Halfords are good for this. Not only boxes, but frame wrapping as well. It's what I used to pack my bike when I flew from Inverness to Luton after I LEJOGed.
[/quote]thanks, Lee!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Southend going to 5th April

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
fnrttc2012i-1.png

wanda2010

Guru
This thread has lightened my mood. Cycling in Barca - yahoo!!! One of my dreams come true :thumbsup:

Rushes off to put dates in personal and work diaries.

This thread has lightened my mood. Cycling in Barca - yahoo!!! One of my dreams come true :thumbsup:

Rushes off to put dates in personal and work diaries.

It's not only footballer's shins that get a kick out of Barcelona then!
An exhaustive list already. NCP. PBP, FCB,AKA, HMP, LEL, CTC, FNRttC LTD, &+1...phew! Stuaff's leave allocation sheet is rammed already. (Don't forget to pencil in a couple of weeks when your Viner has to 'pop back' to Italy Stu :tongue:)
I'll try for some of these rides if I can.

Wow, this is a terrific line-up!!
I'm so excited I've put ALL the dates -- even the Super Speedies! -- into my diary! :ohmy:

After 6 days of knee agony brought on by standing 3 hours for a gig at the Jazz Cafe last Wednesday, I am itching to be cycle commuting again tomorrow... and all this FNRttC talk has got me all 'jazzed' up for that!

I'm still hankering after the LEL in 2013 (i.e. it may be a pipe dream but I haven't given up on it yet)... in which case a multi-day trip with high mileage would be useful training. Don't have a strong preference whether I do the HPCJOG or Barcelona tour -- either one will be great!! -- though I'm really wanting to go 'home' to see my parents in Oregon next summer (it's their 60th wedding anniversary for one thing) so the Barca dates are marginally more attractive/viable.

Anyway. Hope everyone's out there on their bikes enjoying this sunshine while it lasts. :hello:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
It's not only footballer's shins that get a kick out of Barcelona then!
An exhaustive list already. NCP. PBP, FCB,AKA, HMP, LEL, CTC, FNRttC LTD, &+1...phew! Stuaff's leave allocation sheet is rammed already. (Don't forget to pencil in a couple of weeks when your Viner has to 'pop back' to Italy Stu :tongue:)
I'll try for some of these rides if I can.

:rolleyes: Let's just hope it's sorted properly now, OK?

style over speed

riding a f**king bike
How fast is super speedy?

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
last year we did 65 miles to an unidentified place that I'm not going to tell you about in five and a half hours and that included going through eighteen miles of East London and a couple of miles of Brentwood and a half hour stop in the 24 hour Tesco in Maldon. So, on the open road we were doing 17.

StuartG

slower but further
As someone used to 12 mph - the great crowd and the superb route was enough to sweep me along comfortably. The only issue was sand in the cleats. A stick was needed. I recommend this @£1.57:

prodimg3001.jpg

U

User10571

Word has reached me that the recce from Barcelona to Nice has just arrived at it's destination!!! Yay!

Top Bottom