FNRttC to Brighton 13th May 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
User10571 (For I don't swe*r )
F*kc me!
The fillage (new term, please note) on this ride appears to have been cranked up to significantly beyond 11.

45 or so a day for the next 40 days might make a tidy number. :smile:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Ekene A
David H
Lucy B-P
Alberto C-S
Stuart A
Martin F
Noel C
Roger W
John Gr
Susie F
Martin T
John E

Adrian C
Martin F
Anthony McC
Rebecca T
Rich P
Teresa P
Chris B
Duncan P
Jenny M
Pippsy G
Greg C
User10571 B
Tom R
David W
Li D-N
Bruce R
Steve R
Stuart P
Katherine P
Clive B
Tim H
Dan B
Andrew B
Iain Ap
Rebecca O-B
Jane D
Iain Ap
Chris Br
Miranda S
Mike W
Glen J
Des O'D
Martin W
Adrian M
Rob H
Clive P
Geoffrey S
Titus H
Annie H
Kate H

(and, with registrations at around 50, this is where Tim O comes in and tells us that he didn't know registration had started.....)

and...

Tim O!

TimO

Guru
.... (and this is where Tim O comes in and tells us that he didn't know registration had started.....)

Far too spooky!

However, it is normal for me to appear around the third page and ask if there's still room for me. :smile:

It seems wrong somehow, to be registering for a ride, before we've done the previous one!

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Far too spooky!

However, it is normal for me to appear around the third page and ask if there's still room for me. :smile:

It seems wrong somehow, to be registering for a ride, before we've done the previous one!
ah-ha. You see - people have been marvelling at my ability to register them just before their e-mail arrives, and - for my next trick....

you're right. It does seem wrong, but I'm having to build in an interval for registration with the CTC.

Wobblers

Euthermic
What's new? :whistle:

Awww. It's entirely down to your nice, generous nature :thumbsup:

Tell you what. I'll (rashly) put aside any pleas about being a poor student who's funding has just run out and get the first round. But only on condition that you help me carry them back!

Edit: I'm going to regret this, aren't I?

Awww. It's entirely down to your nice, generous nature :thumbsup:

Tell you what. I'll (rashly) put aside any pleas about being a poor student who's funding has just run out and get the first round. But only on condition that you help me carry them back!

Edit: I'm going to regret this, aren't I?

You're right Andrew. If it's a 'hair of the dog' exercise... lead on young man! :smile: (PS Don't forget to get buggi 'up to speed' about the delights of travelling from Brum to Lun for the pleasure of night riding.)

Wooooh... my first FNRttC and I'm already on the list. :wahhey:

many thanks to Simon for his extreme patience in sorting out the CTC paperwork, :biggrin:

and hi to everyone else :hello:

David H

Welcome David - an auspicious start to a FNR 'career'. Appositely, this group springs to mind, given that the stop will be at 'Planet Sweet'.

However, no decent video for them exists, so let's get in that Monday morning mood with a tale of baklava woe.

[media]

]View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hj4-_H36Dk&feature=related[/media]

Actually, there are some great videos online, showing the mass production of this teensy, power-packed fuel. I would be forever licking my fingers... until I couldn't get through the door that is! :smile:

Top Bottom