FNRttC to Brighton 13th May 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We could always request that the Listmaker General shuffles the list to start with Last name initials first.
Ekene steps up, with Andy A providing a sound topping to such a list. A few Bs before the C Ad... bit appears. :smile:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
You do send mails to both of my mail accounts - personal (ceepeebee) and my work one (p4c br4nd5) but try not to respond from the latter. Unless of course there are two of us.....
you are the chocolate coloured one. And the other one is Motte....

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Antonia will be there to welcome us - she's also hoping to get to the finish at Bognor

Antonia will be there to welcome us - she's also hoping to get to the finish at Bognor

Oh no. :stop:
I remember the last time (actually, I don't) the lovely 'Magnesia' turned up for "breakfast"... This time it will all be different. Oh yes!

Back to Basics is on the menu... okay? ('Mellors' at about 1:45 is seen limbering up for a shirtbuster with Antonia de Sanchez a 'night ride' on the Coast perhaps? ) :smile:

[media]

]View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-kBxQ8cskg&feature=related[/media]

Tim Hall

Last time I went down Lonesome Lane the Big Hole at the junction with Lodge Lane had opened up again, so it's not quite God's Gift any more. I'll have another gander tonight.

I see The Badlands are off the route this time. There was a distinct lack of wallabies when I went down there at the weekend. And the butcher in Smallfield is selling Kangaroo and Fosters sausages. Coincidence? Hmm?

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Hi Simon

Can you put me on the list - sorry to be awfully non-committal (I seem to be making a habit of this) but depends on if I can get enough miles in to be able to ride this well (no jellybabies and bailing out at Haywards Heath this time!) and if I have enough cash to do it.

Fingers crossed and with some dedication I hope to be there!!!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi Simon

Can you put me on the list - sorry to be awfully non-committal (I seem to be making a habit of this) but depends on if I can get enough miles in to be able to ride this well (no jellybabies and bailing out at Haywards Heath this time!) and if I have enough cash to do it.

Good for you...
thumbsup.png

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Hi Simon

it shall be done...

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
it shall be done...

Oh bloody hell...the pressure's on now!

At least I have a much brighter front light- no fears of my own shadow like last time..let's face it- I may have been fitter then but blimey that was one hellish ride for me!

Hi Simon

yay! I've not done much either so I'll gladly keep you company - we can give each other moral support!

Top Bottom