FNRttC to Brighton March 9th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
bah - no youtube for see that my bike's kept clean or a lilac Harry Quinn by the mighty Half man half biscuit.

there is this though (more football based than cycling though but how many songs reference Jeunesse Esch?)

do like this too

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.

mistral

Guru
and you can't beat a bit of northern
Too true and excellent selections - lucky enough to have two of the above in my collection

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Slighty OT but I spotted my first Fridays jersey wearer on a commute this morning! Top of Burntwood Lane (by Wandsworth Common), heading down towards Earlsfield. Late twenties or early thirties maybe, with some evidence of facial hair. Any ideas?

mistral

Guru
Too many to list all, but a few from my iTunes

Patti Smith - Because the Night
Van - Here Comes the Night
Syl Johnson - All Night Long
Neil Young - Tonights the Night
Howlin Wolf - Moanin' Midnight
Nirvana - Where did you sleep last Night

And finally a wonderful piece of German funk - unbelievable, but true

watch

mistral

Guru
Slighty OT but I spotted my first Fridays jersey wearer on a commute this morning! Top of Burntwood Lane (by Wandsworth Common), heading down towards Earlsfield. Late twenties or early thirties maybe, with some evidence of facial hair. Any ideas?
Could have been me ... oh, no I shaved this morning :whistle:

Could have been me - although I'm fat and 39..... Riding a kaffenback which until it goes into flash summer mode is stock (ie black kit rather than the brown leather it's going to have)

Which one is Burntwood lane? The crossroads at the top of the common? I turn left and then a quick right to go down by the prison.

Top Bottom