FNRttC to Brighton March 9th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
thanks .

Question, regards the CTC membership...do I NEED to join as a commuter or just the basic?

I can't really see any explanation of the difference.

Contact Simon (Delzeqq) to join as an affiliate.
Be great if you join us Johnny.. it's jolly fun..

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
commuter iirc includes some sort of basic breakdown service. basic doesn't. but I'm not a ctc member any more. no doubt one will be along in a minute to explain properly.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
you need to have 3rd party insurance. You can get this from the CTC for £39, or via The Fridays for £15. There are five spaces for people with 3rd party from the LCC and BC - but those may go quickly.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Top. you may even be able to buy a lovely club shirt.
They do look rather fetching..

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
..and we're there. Hooray. The motion is much smoother than my previous efforts, mainly due to having somewhere around 1,125 times as many source frames than I usually do. The neat thing, I think, is that with the frames being that much closer together in subject, you can reduce the amount of time given over to each frame. It used to look manic if I any more than 10 fps. Now I'm using 60. (This may be the coffee talking... still stuck in the office).

..and we're there. Hooray. The motion is much smoother than my previous efforts, mainly due to having somewhere around 1,125 source frames than I usually do. The neat thing, I think, is that with the frames being that much closer together in subject, you can reduce the amount of time given over to each frame. It used to look manic if I any more than 10 fps. Now I'm using 60. (This may be the coffee talking... still stuck in the office).

Blimey that's awesome. I do think it's slightly unnecessary for you to freewheel Up the Beacon!!! (Jealousy will get me nowhere!)^_^

It's busy at work and I can't watch the video!

:cry:
Ooooo bad luck TC - something to look forward to later then!!

M:hello:

Top Bottom