FNRttC to Brighton March 9th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I was more alarmed by him referring to the speed of your decision making...I know Greg's a bit dopey but still......
Even by my own tortoise like uptake standards I was struggling on Saturday morning. I'd squint blink think and by then Tim would already have had his multi-tool out and working.

I think I'm a pretty good bike fixer, and play the shaved monkey cold setting brute force part quite well as and when, but Tim(s) clearly puts the T in TEC.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I had noticed the powernapping going on but I can't really do that. If I fall asleep and don't get a good couple of hours, grumpy doesn't even come close (even by Adrian's well practised standards). I think it's back to the safety of the SMRbtH at least until Whitstable when I shall be celebrating mine and Kylie's birthdays.

Greg's thinking of putting some of these up on Madeira Drive. What do you think, Martin?

antal_1593160c.jpg

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I had noticed the powernapping going on but I can't really do that. If I fall asleep and don't get a good couple of hours, grumpy doesn't even come close (even by Adrian's well practised standards). I think it's back to the safety of the SMRbtH at least until Whitstable when I shall be celebrating mine and Kylie's birthdays.

Oi, and mines!!

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Am I right in thinking this is "Young Person Speak"? What does it mean in the sort of language used by us old duffers who wear beige cardigans and slippers?

It means I commissioned 30 painters make simultaneous likenesses of my surroundings, carted the lot off down to Brighton, rejected 29 of the finished landscapes from each collection, hung the good canvases frame to frame under good light in the long gallery, then dashed by on horseback.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
It means I commissioned 30 painters make simultaneous likenesses of my surroundings, carted the lot off down to Brighton, rejected 29 of the finished landscapes from each collection, hung the good canvases frame to frame under good light in the long gallery, then dashed by on horseback.

do the long flowing locks enhance the horseback effect?

martint235

Dog on a bike
Greg's thinking of putting some of these up on Madeira Drive. What do you think, Martin?

antal_1593160c.jpg
Play nicely!!!

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
These rides look like tons of fun and from all the reviews and pic's look like just the sort of thing I'd like to have a stab at.

Thing is though, up untill today I had no idea what FNRttcpplly actually meant so i dont know who to talk to get on "the next invite"

can someone please advise?

thanks all

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
These rides look like tons of fun and from all the reviews and pic's look like just the sort of thing I'd like to have a stab at.

Thing is though, up untill today I had no idea what FNRttcpplly actually meant so i dont know who to talk to get on "the next invite"

can someone please advise?

thanks all
fnrttc.blogspot.com is your friend and invaluable guide to the dark side.

Top Bottom