FNRttC FNRttC to Brighton - November 27th 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
FNRttC to Brighton - November 27th

First the obvious - I reserve the right to cancel this one if there is a risk of ice. I love the idea of people coming to these rides from Hull and Swansea, but do bear this in mind before throwing wodges at what used to be called British Rail.

We'll be going through Chipstead, and down Lonesome Lane, and then going under Gatwick to the Cabin Cafe. After that it's a hop over the Weald toward Balcombe, and then, depending on time, temperature and the condition of the riders, down the cycle path beside the A23 or across to the Beacon.

We need 25 riders on the night to make it work for the Cabin Cafe.

And now our first registered rider.........

User, the Poet of London. You'd have been flattered User, by the enthusiasm that greeted your intention to join us.

Andrij

Über Member
Me, please.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
User S
Chris B
Andrij B
Andy C
Matt L
John E
mistral
Luke C
Ian A
Adrian C
Tim O
Martin F?
Rob H
Andrew
Mike E plus 4

Mr. Head - it will be much more about the condition and efficiency of the bike than your legs - send me an e-mail on fnrttc@yahoo.co.uk and I'll send you the bunph.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
if ilovebikes is in, then how can I not be?

Count me in

TimO

Guru
I'm definitely up for this Simon, since I had to miss the last ride on the grounds of Lurgy. :smile:

Given how mild the weather is at the moment, it'll be interesting to see what November is like, anything above zero will be fine with me.

AdrianC said:
In the event of a cancellation, couldn't the long distance train travellers just start the post ride drinks a bit early? I am confident that there would be takers for this.

How many punctures did you win for knocking my highly- tuned steed onto the floor before we got started as you were trailblazing and leading people out last FNRttC Adrian? 'Envy', my friend mikee said...:biggrin:

TomV

I'd like to come please, if possible. I've been meaning to do one for ages and this has been the first date I could manage.

As a newbie, is there anything I need to know? Happy with the distance but I don't want to be making any faux pas.

Top Bottom