FNRttC to Newhaven, Paris and Dieppe July 18, 19, 20 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

He looks ripe for prosecution I believe: Furious photography.
Meanwhile, I thought photographs weren't allowed anymore, following 'complaints by people not liking their representations on a Friday Night' etc.
No one likes to be made to look an ass, but for some - that's just the way it is. So, M/WTFU and get on with it.
Nice photos Els.
IMG_1728.JPG

I confess to being drawn to the Renault 4x4 unit in the background of that photo.
Less so the 4x4 in the foreground.

O 'tis Olaf. Aufzug Betreiber.
IMG_1675.JPG

I like that Renault truck too, User10571. Beautiful things for the Sapeur pompiers in the South of France. Massive hardy engineering to deal with anything. The firefighters still make time for band practice too.

U

User10571

O 'tis Olaf. Aufzug Betreiber.
IMG_1675.JPG

I like that Renault truck too, User10571. Beautiful things for the Sapeur pompiers in the South of France. Massive hardy engineering to deal with anything. The firefighters still make time for band practice too.
I note that in that picture Olaf has a reflection.
How can that be? - it goes against all that I know about Olaf......

And they're all medics.... the Bombadiers....

Tim Hall

2577486 said:
The actual plan was to cycle forward on the travelator the wrong way at its speed, so as to be stationary. These things are all relative you see.
I tried holding my bike on the travelator, against the current, whilst standing on terra firma. My trip computer didn't register much in the way of speed even though the turtle moved wheel was turning. It would have to be quite slow riding.

Top Bottom