FNRttC to Newhaven, Paris and Dieppe July 18, 19, 20 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tim Hall

Great stuff M. Please can I snaffle a pic to replace this one <----- ?

Wobblers

Euthermic
2563732 said:
Tell you what, you promise to try to contemplate the notion of considering phasing in a strategy of reducing the amount of going on about it, and I will get you a jumper. Now quite how long will the sleeves need to be?

"Promise to consider phasing in a strategy of reducing" the amount of time Martin goes on about this incident? That sounds a little undemanding - surely you meant "immediately institute a policy of complete silence and zero whinging about aforementioned incident upon pain of severe mockery and sarcasm by all[1] who have been forced to endure the constant whingery".

And surely the jumper in question needs to be one in which the sleeves are very long, wrap around, have no openings for hands and are tied together round the back?

[1] That is, the entire population of the Earth.

martint235

Dog on a bike
2566667 said:
OK fair enough, here goes

STOP GOING ON ABOUT THE TIME YOU GOT ****ED IN DIEPPE AND ENDED UP IN A&E. IT IS LONG PAST TIME TO LET IT GO. GOT IT?
Ok if you can fill in the gap between pastis with 'Teef and talking to a nurse.

Michael Adu

Über Member
Had another fantastic time on Lon - Paris 2013 ! with the Friday's thanks to you all, 1st time on Lon - Paris.
Lezeyne boots work so well even after "Stoney Lane". The weather was very hot :heat: that I have tan lines , rather the sun than the rain. Staying at Saint Saëns was magical along with the ride to Gisors, I still have not got the touring luggage thing yet , knowing that you have to carry it all should be enough to learn,
Had a lovely relaxing day and journey home with @Agent Hilda and @dellzeqq, thanks for another favorite trip.
@StuartG thanks for sorting out the accommodation!
Also I have better thoughts of Paris than previous occasions, I want to go back !
a few pics of our adventure
https://plus.google.com/photos/1124...ms/5904325561525767553?authkey=CNycn7zbubCmDw

@Mice great pics and write up !

Great stuff M. Please can I snaffle a pic to replace this one <----- ?

Hello! Indeed you can! Am v flattered!

Mice :hello:

Interesting photos, Michael. :thumbsup:
P1l_d42R_EV2VGj3hh0jw1-FAd1yOLPKulZ6jYz2MSk=w268-h200-p-no.jpg

Top Bottom