FNRttC to Newhaven, Paris and Dieppe July 18, 19, 20 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

2567514 said:
What has wrestling to do with this?
Be certain to never confuse half mansard with half nelson, followed by crutch-hold and slam.
[/Kent Walton]

A little distraction from the very exciting LEL2013 thread featuring Frank as randonnée reporter, standing in for the magnificent mmmmartin himself. Finally a few notes on the Newhaven - Dieppe ride have been posted.

Blog: MyBlog
Photos: MyPhotos

IMG_1729.JPG

U

User10571

Wonderful shots, Els, as ever.
Your parent's cat, in that last shot...... truly The Princess of Darkness.
Awesome.

Unlike this, I'm sorry, but...
9415479665_5ff1f4b9fd_o.jpg

... for one thing, Judith Chalmers has been far, far too busy in this photograph.
As for the miscreant, whom I recognise as young Clancy of The Hat, that sort of behaviour merits a custodial sentence.
The correct way to misbehave, given the circumstances and environment, is to wheel ones bicycle along the travelator, whilst walking along the adjacent walkway.
DAHIKT.
Job done.

U

User10571

Judith Chalmers is the future (along with the bloke who flogs antiques - bobby dazzler and all that stuff).
She is Orange.
No knickers?
TMN
TMI

U

User10571

IMG_1679.JPG

I have no recollection of this at all............

Hello. I have nights like that too........ :smile:
I HTH.

2577486 said:
The actual plan was to cycle forward on the travelator the wrong way at its speed, so as to be stationary. These things are all relative you see.
Could you cycle backwards facing forward and peddle at the speed of light so as to go nowhere? Can't recall if you were on fixed or not.

Are those girls looking at dellzeqq's right hand?

He looks ripe for prosecution I believe: Furious photography.
Meanwhile, I thought photographs weren't allowed anymore, following 'complaints by people not liking their representations on a Friday Night' etc.
No one likes to be made to look an ass, but for some - that's just the way it is. So, M/WTFU and get on with it.
Nice photos Els.
IMG_1728.JPG

Top Bottom